How To Get More Leads From Your Website
You have a website and you have people visiting your site. Google Analytic’s shows you that people are landing on pages listing your product or service. And yet your inbox is not inundated with emails from potential clients.
Getting traffic to your site can be costly and you need to be ensuring you are converting your traffic into customers.
Here’s how to get more leads from your website visitors:
Increasingly people have shorter attention spans and you have a few seconds to convince them you can offer them what they need.
A splash page is large pop-up type window that launches when a user performs a certain action like scrolling down a page, on the site for longer than 1 sec, hovering over a button. The splash page offers the user valuable information. It also is an opportunity to convert a website visitor into a prospect by collecting contact information.
Here is a great example:
Having spent just a few seconds on the site and start scrolling through a post, this splash page popped up. Now, why wouldn’t you want to find out this secret? Yes please, send me a free case study in exchange for my email address.
Live Online Chat
Installing a live online chat tool helps to drive more business and chat directly with a website visitor. More customers are basing their decision process by visiting a suppliers website. And often not finding the information they want. By installing a live chat facility you are able to track the movement of your website visitors and put strategies in place to reach out to them base do a page they are visiting and how long they have spent on the site. Here are few stats to prove this:
- 44% of customers reported that having a live person answer their questions during an online purchase was one of the most important features that a website could offer.
- 94% customers proactively invited to chat were somewhat or very satisfied with their live chat experience.
According to Hubspot, a company with 30+ landing pages on their website generated 7x more leads than companies with 1 to 5 landing pages.
Top tips of high-converting landing pages:
- Keep your CTA above the fold
- Create a sense of urgency i.e. only 2 days left
- Answer your customer’s question ‘what’s in it for me’
- Use customer testimonials
- Use keywords, phrases in your page title and content
- Include social share buttons